Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 202

Thread: Memories of Noaiah

  1. #141
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (DR I WANT MY DAMNED CHARACTER SHEET!!)

    Monsters huh?

    Mel: I guess

    I want to see one of these "monsters".

  2. #142
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They refer to the mutants! yet i'd like to know what is OMESHADA...

  3. #143
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GM -- today's plan:
    GM -- you go to town to help the mysterious girl melfice found
    GM -- you further investigate the caves
    Nevan -- : Can I shoot her?
    Beo -- yay
    Beo -- no i wanna stab her
    Nevan -- : I think she did it.
    GM -- She says her name is beccas
    GM -- *becca
    Beo -- maybe maaaaaybe <_<>_>
    Rei -- is she a sister of lucca?
    GM -- and she's really shy, but looks like she has a liking for beo :-)
    Rei -- omg
    Rei -- is it irl?
    Nevan -- : ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nevan -- : Yea, DR stalks Cav.
    Yukiko -- lol
    Beo -- UAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
    Rei -- ilr, i meant
    GM -- no, its not, lol
    Beo -- @_#
    Yukiko -- its kitsune now :P
    GM -- well lets get started
    GM -- You remember that Scooby said he'd be staying at the town inn, so you're gonna be going over there, k?
    Rei -- oh ya, our emergency food
    Yukiko -- k
    Yukiko -- lol
    Yukiko -- menchi!
    Beo -- right ... uh lead on yuki
    Beo -- is there a store round here? <_<>_>
    Yukiko -- yeah
    Yukiko -- we rly need one soon, DR
    Rei -- lets set a camp here
    Yukiko -- *points to inn*
    Beo -- >_>;;
    Beo -- righto
    GM -- yeah
    GM -- there is one
    GM -- its a frickin town :-)
    GM -- so theres
    GM -- A) an inn
    GM -- B) a store
    GM -- C) some houses
    GM -- D) go to the cave
    Nevan -- : B
    Beo -- st0re XD
    GM -- alrighty then
    GM -- heres the store
    Rei -- how about restroom? i really need to stop by one
    Yukiko -- B
    Yukiko -- then C
    Beo -- i need knives new sword those are most important XD
    Nevan -- : I need gernades
    GM -- wait now
    GM -- first off
    Nevan -- : So I can use thunderstruck.
    Nevan -- : I renamed Bomb it.
    Beo -- lol
    Nevan -- : I like Thunderstruck better.
    Nevan -- : So there.
    GM -- Nevan's armor is totally demolished besides for one DEF
    Yukiko -- bomb it is more fitting :P
    Nevan -- : Indeed.
    Yukiko -- i need new armor also
    GM -- Yukiko's armor is nothing
    Rei -- lol
    GM -- Beo's armor still has 3 DEF left
    Beo -- o.o
    Rei -- you need a armor period
    GM -- and Rei has no armor left
    Beo -- >_> no wonder u always die first peck
    Rei -- ya, me too
    Yukiko -- my old armor was demolished, baka
    Nevan -- : Yukiko is an albino who....
    Yukiko -- same w/ boney
    Yukiko -- r0x0rz j00
    Rei -- thats mister boney to you
    GM -- ok
    GM -- in "--" is the DEF
    Yukiko -- k
    Beo -- o_o
    Nevan -- : FIGHT THE POWER
    Yukiko -- *pulls out harisen*
    Nevan -- : Post the store.
    GM -- ARMORS: Brown Cloak -2- +2 MR, Leather Armor -5-, Naga Silk -25-, Cloth Padding -5-
    Yukiko -- IU think mister elfy needs some discipline -.-
    GM -- The following are the prices, in order.
    Nevan -- : Screw you Albino freaky whore.
    Yukiko -- *inuslt!
    GM -- 100, 300, 3000, 300
    Beo -- leather armour for me if u all agree <_<>_>
    Yukiko -- take Xp!
    Yukiko -- XD
    Yukiko -- hmm
    Yukiko -- wats our money?
    GM -- you have 10000 Gold
    Nevan -- : 546545645645641367
    Rei -- can i buy naga silk, driving the group to bankrupcy?
    Yukiko -- someone get naga silk
    Yukiko -- I'll get brown cloak
    Nevan -- : If someone else doesn;t then I will.
    Beo -- ok get that and leather armour for me XD unless my armour is better <_<_.
    Rei -- fine, ill take naga silk, for 3000
    Yukiko -- y leather armor?
    GM -- your armor has 1 def left now :-P
    Rei -- XD
    Yukiko -- who?
    GM -- btw, I just sold all of y'all depleted armor
    Yukiko -- hmmm
    Yukiko -- DR
    GM -- so now you have 11000 gold
    Yukiko -- should I get brown cloakd or cloth padding?
    GM -- cloak
    Yukiko -- k
    GM -- you need to get more effects on people
    Yukiko -- i'll buy that
    Beo -- hey is it possible for me to wear the cloak?
    GM -- ok
    GM -- yeah
    Beo -- rly?
    Nevan -- : I want padding.
    Nevan -- : What about gernades?
    GM -- why couldnt you wear a cloak?
    Yukiko -- wait
    Beo -- thats not rly a warrior type sounding armour lol
    Yukiko -- N's def
    GM -- this is armor
    Nevan -- : Do they sell those?
    GM -- this is armor right now, wait boy
    Beo -- ok fine ill take it for me
    Yukiko -- Cavs the meatshield
    Nevan -- : OK
    Yukiko -- and Shinis the skinny assn
    Beo -- >_> yea i need that armour b/c of that
    Yukiko -- N and Cav should have msot def
    Rei -- skinny ass is taking rich silk boy
    Nevan -- : Indeed
    Yukiko -- lol
    Yukiko -- skinny ass almost nvr gets hit
    Yukiko -- hey
    Yukiko -- are wpns goingta be expensive?
    GM -- ok, well thats one silk and one cloak
    GM -- ok, wanna see the rest first?
    Rei -- ya
    Nevan -- : Sure
    Yukiko -- yes
    Rei -- hold the silk
    GM -- but please stop talking to make it easier on me
    Yukiko -- we need to manage the money
    Yukiko -- *shuts up*
    Rei -- can we buy some for store credit?
    Nevan -- : Poor shop owner...
    GM -- WEAPONRY: (price) -ENH-
    Beo -- wooho!o!
    GM -- Great Sword (500) -7-, Bloody Dagger (500) -3- 1/10 chance of diesese, Maul (600) -10-, Big Barreled Fire Shooter (shotgun) (200) -6-, Sling (10) -3-, Orb of Malice (100) Lets you cast malice, Canteens of Fire (grenades) (100) -30-
    Nevan -- : I see something I want.
    Yukiko -- *raises hand*
    Yukiko -- wats malice?
    GM -- Malice is a spell
    Rei -- disease kills ya in 5 turns, right?
    Yukiko -- -.-
    Beo -- great sword and 10 daggers is that ok XD
    Yukiko -- *fwaps DR*
    Yukiko -- not 10!
    Yukiko -- u don't thrwo daggers u idiot!
    Beo -- i can
    Yukiko -- u throw knives -.-
    GM -- You wield daggers
    Yukiko -- 5000 gold for u!?
    GM -- you can throw them if you want
    Yukiko -- baka!
    Beo -- lmao
    Beo -- yea rly
    GM -- WAIT TILL MISCELLANEOUS
    Yukiko -- Ok
    GM -- then you can get the knives :-P
    Beo -- ok fine
    Beo -- great sword
    Nevan -- : BUT NOT TEN
    GM -- MISCELLANEOUS-
    Nevan -- : STOP CAV
    Beo -- hush
    Yukiko -- *fwaps EVERYONE*
    Beo -- one sword
    GM -- 50x Throwing Knives (400 Gold) +1 ENH each, Tent (used for tent skill) (100), Hydrocloric Acid (chemistry, 300 gold per liter), Shotgun Shells x100 (20 gold)
    GM -- and finally HEALING:
    Nevan -- : Tent skill?
    Nevan -- : LOL
    Yukiko -- ..
    Yukiko -- u've nvr plaeyd old FFs have u?
    GM -- Normal Potion (100)- Heals 50. Orange (100) Heals 50 MP
    GM -- and thats the store
    Yukiko -- ok
    Yukiko -- we got 11k
    Yukiko -- 1 naga thing sounds good
    Yukiko -- I dun care which of u gets
    Nevan -- : Shotgun, shotgun shells and two gernades, and the cloth.
    Yukiko -- I'm buying 2 liters of acid
    GM -- note to beo:
    Rei -- i only want armor
    Yukiko -- 5 tents
    Yukiko -- 8 norm pots
    Yukiko -- 5 oranges
    Yukiko -- and wat does malice do?
    GM -- the maul deals more damage than the sword, you sure you don't want that?
    Nevan -- : Malice you.
    GM -- 45 damage
    Beo -- whats maul....
    Yukiko -- 500, 600, 500, 800
    Yukiko -- 2400 for me
    Yukiko -- er
    GM -- A maul is a bigass stick with a big metal rock at the end
    Yukiko -- 2600
    Nevan -- : When a dog attacks a human and shreds them to dead.
    Beo -- oh i didnt see it
    Yukiko -- I'm gonna fwap j00
    Beo -- ok total of what i want, Cloak, Maul, and knives ^^
    GM -- how many sets of knives?
    Beo -- how much in one set 50?
    Nevan -- : 720 for me.
    GM -- btw, cloak is +2 MR, +1 MO, I mixed it up
    Nevan -- : Shotgun, shotgun shells, two gernades, and the cloth.
    Nevan -- : 720
    Beo -- if 50 then on is fine
    GM -- a set of 50 is 400
    Beo -- yea 50 is fine
    Rei -- ill take silk
    Nevan -- : Is there some kind of cheat we could use to get unlimited money. :-D
    GM -- 720 + 2400 + 3000 = 6120
    Yukiko -- lol
    Yukiko -- i'm 3600
    GM -- ah
    Beo -- O_O
    GM -- well you cheater eater
    Nevan -- : So?
    GM -- you trickied me!
    GM -- :-P
    Yukiko -- lol
    Yukiko -- I'lls ell my staff of crackle too, and equip my new malice rod thing
    Yukiko -- er
    Yukiko -- wait, I mean 2600
    Beo -- equip me with all mah new stuff cept the knives b/c they go in the backpack right? <_<>_>
    GM -- yeah
    Yukiko -- 5 tents-500g
    GM -- you got 5980 left
    Yukiko -- 8 pots-800g
    Yukiko -- 5orange-500g
    Yukiko -- ok
    Yukiko -- and then my armor and wpn, 200
    GM -- ok, lets leave at at 4000 k?
    GM -- so you just spent 7000
    Nevan -- : WTF is tents?
    GM -- goo job
    Yukiko -- agh
    GM -- you use them any time out of battle
    Yukiko -- u baka -_-
    Yukiko -- there an old RPG item
    GM -- and you get all HP/MP/SP back
    Yukiko -- u use ema t svae palces
    Nevan -- : PL
    Yukiko -- to restore full everything
    Nevan -- : *OK
    Yukiko -- RPG newb! :P
    GM -- but since I have "auto save" on.. :-)
    Yukiko -- lol
    Nevan -- : Fuck you prick.
    Yukiko -- we're in an emulator
    Yukiko -- and haev save states XP
    Rei -- take tent out
    Yukiko -- thats 2x N loses his hp
    Yukiko -- err
    Yukiko -- xo
    Yukiko -- xp*
    Yukiko -- :P
    Nevan -- : Shut up
    Nevan -- : I could have AIMed you.
    Nevan -- : What about you fwaps?
    GM -- ok then
    Nevan -- : Eh?
    Yukiko -- lo
    GM -- lets finish up
    Nevan -- : 3x XP
    GM -- this town
    Yukiko -- fwaps are discipline, lmao
    Nevan -- : Beotch
    Yukiko -- btw
    GM -- so that tommorow y'all can raid the cave
    Yukiko -- I nvr got any xp
    Yukiko -- er
    Nevan -- : OK
    Yukiko -- char sheet choices and shit
    GM -- yeah, I never gave y'all the private messages
    GM -- I'll send em later
    Beo -- time to go to houses
    Nevan -- : Yea
    Nevan -- : Smart one
    GM -- its just so tiring :-P
    GM -- well, you wanna help this girl out
    Yukiko -- lol
    Yukiko -- ok
    Yukiko -- yeah
    GM -- she's all hurt and shit :-D
    Nevan -- : Not really...
    Yukiko -- lets go thouses
    Beo -- o_O
    Yukiko -- whos hurt?
    Nevan -- : THE GIRL
    Rei -- can we take her money and equipment?
    GM -- ok, well, you may as well investigate why she was in the caves in the first place
    Yukiko -- oh, ops
    Yukiko -- lol
    Beo -- LMAO
    Nevan -- : You will be in a minute
    GM -- you can if you want, I guess you cand do whatever you want
    Beo -- umm yes lets <_<>_> go
    GM -- that wouldnt be too heroic of you though :-\
    Nevan -- : So what?
    Yukiko -- ok then, ANYTHING!?
    Rei -- im not a hero, and i dont want to be one
    Rei -- lol
    Yukiko -- lol
    Rei -- dips on sword and armor
    Yukiko -- shinis neutral chaotic
    Nevan -- : She is a Phyrexian Sleeper. Sent by Gix.
    Yukiko -- o.O
    GM -- hey! its a random 11 year old girl in a cave that is all hurt and handicaped! let's steal her stuff and leave her to die guys!Q
    Nevan -- : I always wanted to say that about someone.
    Yukiko -- wasn't phyrexia destroyed or something
    Yukiko -- ok,sounds good DR
    Nevan -- : OK!
    Beo -- LMAO!!!!
    Rei -- say no more
    Nevan -- : Yea it was.
    Yukiko -- lets go steal!
    Rei -- you read my mind
    Nevan -- : I'm just reading backwards
    Yukiko -- lolz
    Beo -- AGH an 11 yr old likes me!? @_#
    Yukiko -- lmao
    GM -- no
    Nevan -- : Yes ILR.
    GM -- you dont know her age
    Nevan -- : :_p\
    Yukiko -- aww
    Rei -- dude cav, calm down, shes not real
    GM -- I was just making an example of unheroistic stuff
    Beo -- o_O
    Nevan -- : You just told us.
    Beo -- <_<>_>
    Yukiko -- adn I wanted to steal froma n 11 y/o
    Nevan -- : OK
    Nevan -- : Can we shoot the GM.
    Rei -- fine, more stuff for me
    GM -- sure
    Nevan -- : THat would be heroic.
    Yukiko -- I'm chaotic good
    GM -- but I can shoot you back
    GM -- :-)
    Yukiko -- lmao
    Beo -- im all good ne? o.o
    Nevan -- : Get rid of the tyranny of a God we have.
    Yukiko -- DR ahs BFG+380123703462003
    Yukiko -- Cavs lawful good
    Yukiko -- cavs a pussy
    Nevan -- : Big Fat Gut?
    Beo -- HOHOHO!
    Rei -- if you are smart, get on good side of DR and get power ups
    Yukiko -- Big fucking gun
    Yukiko -- lol
    Beo -- TO SAVE PPL!
    GM -- except I can bring an army =)
    Nevan -- : Dr has a Big Fat Gut.
    Beo -- ONWARD!
    Nevan -- : LOL
    Yukiko -- LMAO
    Beo -- JUSTICE!
    Rei -- hey, wait a sec
    Nevan -- : BFG.
    Beo -- *runs off*
    Rei -- GM is god, right
    GM -- what? they are immune to physical and magical damage?
    Yukiko -- lol
    Rei -- in MoN, DR is god
    GM -- What? Your armor is broken?
    Yukiko -- hai
    Yukiko -- hey
    Yukiko -- don't msot RPGs
    GM -- What's that? Your sword broke?
    Rei -- and i love killing gods in RPG
    GM -- :-P
    Yukiko -- have the party killing gods?
    Nevan -- : I have no sword.
    Yukiko -- *nyohohoho
    Beo -- aiya #_@
    Yukiko -- lets get im XD
    GM -- I was talking to Cav on that one
    Nevan -- : Dumbass.
    GM -- :-D
    Nevan -- : Oh
    Yukiko -- lol
    Rei -- lol
    Nevan -- : But he is a know nothing idiot.
    Beo -- AHHHHHHHH WHAT I DO!?
    Rei -- alright, so what happens next?
    GM -- do whatever
    Rei -- we rob the girl, then what?
    Nevan -- : *Does whatever*
    GM -- ok
    Yukiko -- *geos and throws Cav in BotG, and turns him into a Granasaber*
    GM -- what you gonna take off of her?
    Yukiko -- *kills DR w/granasaber* XD
    Yukiko -- Her clothes
    Nevan -- : Eww...
    Rei -- ummm.... somehow, that didnt sound irght
    Beo -- o_O
    Yukiko -- (yuki's a lesbian XD
    GM -- ok.....
    Rei -- xel is a pedo
    Beo -- AHHH!
    Nevan -- : I swear it.
    Yukiko -- now she is
    GM -- you took off her clothes, alrighty
    Yukiko -- lmao, joke!
    Yukiko -- LOL
    Beo -- *facefaults*
    Nevan -- : ...
    Rei -- .....
    GM -- *facefaults as well*
    Nevan -- : Stupid humans.
    Beo -- *bops the peck* raaaaaah
    Nevan -- : I should join the evil elves.
    Yukiko -- hey, he listens to what I say
    GM -- yeah, stupid humans *looks at party*
    Rei -- am i human?
    Nevan -- : I am an elf.
    GM -- you're a weird cross of stuff shini
    Nevan -- : Not a human.
    Rei -- awesome
    Beo -- lmao
    Rei -- stupid humans
    GM -- lol
    Beo -- wow wer just doing nothing
    GM -- now then
    Nevan -- : Shini, we should join the evil elves.
    GM -- stupid Were-Monkeys
    GM -- Werechimps! :-P
    Beo -- lmao
    Yukiko -- I'm half elf /human
    Rei -- haha
    Nevan -- : Were DRs.
    Beo -- what happened to our umm... journey
    Nevan -- : So you are still human.
    GM -- now then
    Rei -- so, xel stripped an 11yrs old girl.
    Yukiko -- lmao
    GM -- LOL
    Nevan -- : ...
    GM -- maybe not 11
    Yukiko -- can we restet the conversation?
    Nevan -- : I should shoot her...
    GM -- ok
    Nevan -- : No.
    Yukiko -- I dun wanna rob her
    GM -- the girl has clothes
    GM -- ok!
    Rei -- awesome
    Yukiko -- I'm chaotic good, lamo
    Nevan -- : Phew
    Rei -- hey, heal her or something
    Yukiko -- just coz shini's chatoic neutral
    GM -- THE GIRL HAS CLTHES PEOPLE!
    Nevan -- : Chaotic idiot...
    GM -- *clothes
    Yukiko -- and N's chaotic moronic
    Yukiko -- :Pp
    Beo -- roflmao
    GM -- now then
    Nevan -- : Fuck you whore.
    GM -- do something the hell
    Yukiko -- lmao
    Yukiko -- Do something the hell?
    Nevan -- : I take her gold.
    GM -- ok
    GM -- you got 5 gold
    Beo -- *does something*
    Rei -- if shes injured, heal her
    Nevan -- : Damn it!
    GM -- ok, she's back
    Nevan -- : 5 gold!
    GM -- Becca starts to stare at Beo
    Nevan -- : I throw it back.
    Yukiko -- if that were in a game, that'd be a all your base are belong to us quote
    Beo -- o_O wtf u looking at
    Yukiko -- agh
    GM -- and stare........
    Beo -- ._.;;
    Yukiko -- *healers Becca,a nd fwaps N and Shini*
    Rei -- *mushy music plays*
    GM -- and stare......
    GM -- and then she runs away
    Yukiko -- -.-
    Beo -- >_> wow
    GM -- so "do something the hell!"
    GM -- :-P
    Yukiko -- lol
    Rei -- umm.... trip her!
    Nevan -- : I can't really blame her. I if I stare at him too long I want to run too.
    GM -- she faceplants into the ground
    Beo -- that creeped me out @_@
    Yukiko -- *smacks forehead*
    Yukiko -- LMAO
    GM -- Becca: owie...
    Yukiko -- *sigh*
    Beo -- >_>
    Yukiko -- I'm surrounded by iditos
    Beo -- da hell
    Nevan -- : Stupid human child.
    Rei -- slash her leg!
    Yukiko -- idiots who hurt innocent peopl, and steal theri little gold...
    GM -- Becca: ummm.... OUCH!
    Yukiko -- agh!
    Beo -- <_<>_>
    GM -- Becca is bleeding
    Rei -- furious blur on becca!
    Beo -- ._.
    GM -- Becca: I hate you bastards!
    Nevan -- : Good
    Yukiko -- *helaers becca*
    Nevan -- : Fuck off.
    Rei -- come on N, revive !
    Beo -- what i do!?
    Yukiko -- *kils Shini*
    Nevan -- : No
    Yukiko -- nothign!
    Rei -- or something, i think she died
    Nevan -- : Becca.
    GM -- Becca tries to run away again
    Nevan -- : Stupid.
    Yukiko -- plz say nothign Cav!
    Yukiko -- FUCK U chix0r!
    Yukiko -- *Cracklings becca*
    Yukiko -- Damn bitch
    GM -- she gets frozen
    Rei -- cav, attract her with your ......stuff
    Yukiko -- now sta put
    Beo -- uhhh
    GM -- Becca: come on!
    Yukiko -- LMAO
    GM -- Becca: let me go!
    GM -- :-P
    Beo -- *kicks yuki* -__-
    Nevan -- : No
    Rei -- foei
    Yukiko -- ur safer in ice u fool
    Nevan -- : Tell us what you were doing in that Cav.
    GM -- Becca: ........what do you want?
    Nevan -- : *cave
    Yukiko -- at least the idiots aren't attacking u -.-
    Nevan -- : Not in that Cav... ewww....
    Rei -- i got a question! why are we torturing her?
    Beo -- what?
    Nevan -- : Because it is fun?
    GM -- Becca: I wanna know the answer to that one too
    Yukiko -- well, I wnana kill my companions, but I an't do that
    Yukiko -- SHIIIIIIIIINI!
    Yukiko -- *sigh*
    Beo -- u know what m yhead hurts #_@
    Nevan -- : Tell me the truth or you die here and now
    Yukiko -- *casts cracling on N*
    Rei -- who sent you girl?
    GM -- Becca: look, I'm part of the organization here in town to stop some elf invasions... and I'm not 11
    Yukiko -- *and on Shini*
    Yukiko -- lmao
    Nevan -- : I'm an elf.
    Yukiko -- ur shorter than me!
    Yukiko -- and skinnier!
    Rei -- answer this question and i might let you go
    Beo -- umm ok
    Nevan -- : I'm not invading.
    Yukiko -- and flatter int he chest!
    Rei -- are you 11?
    Yukiko -- lmao!
    Nevan -- : Shut up whore.
    Nevan -- : (Y)
    Beo -- *bops yuki* shuddap -.-
    Yukiko -- *crackles N's mouth shut*
    GM -- LOL
    Nevan -- : Opens
    Nevan -- : It
    GM -- Up
    Yukiko -- *casts pain on N*
    GM -- N is diesesed
    Yukiko -- 5 turns til he go bai bai XD
    GM -- BATT:E!
    Rei -- lol
    Nevan -- : *Shoots Yukiko*
    Beo -- o_O
    Rei -- stealth!
    Yukiko -- nyohohoh
    Beo -- WTF!?
    Nevan -- : Cure myself.
    GM -- Nevan vs. Yukiko
    Rei -- damn it, transparent!
    Yukiko -- lmao
    Yukiko -- k biatch
    GM -- other people can help break it up
    Rei -- FFA!!!
    Yukiko -- u got 5 turns to take me out
    Yukiko -- crackling!
    Rei -- cav, wanna break em up or beat em up
    GM -- people can also take sides
    GM -- now then
    Beo -- break up i think -__-
    GM -- I'll call when its your turn
    Nevan -- : Cure myself before we started
    Nevan -- : Damn lag
    Yukiko -- aaaaw
    Nevan -- : Go to hell AIM!!!
    Rei -- cav, should we break it up or break THEM UP???
    Yukiko -- cav
    GM -- OK
    GM -- Yukiko go
    Beo -- i say break up the fight -_-
    Yukiko -- be on my side and I'll give u candy! XD
    Yukiko -- crackling!
    Beo -- candy!
    Rei -- alright, fine
    Beo -- nah
    GM -- 50 damage to Nevan
    Yukiko -- yes candy!
    Yukiko -- and shiny things!
    Nevan -- : Cav be on my side and I'll give you women. Beautiful women.
    Beo -- wait wanna watch for a bit?
    Rei -- ummm.... use diplomacy
    Nevan -- : Plus anime.
    Rei -- alright, fine
    GM -- Nevan frozen!
    Nevan -- : I'll give any one who joins me anime.
    Rei -- lets see whos stronger
    Yukiko -- nyohohoho
    Beo -- ohh now everyone wants the meat shield
    GM -- nevan go
    Yukiko -- ur frozen
    Yukiko -- u cant' do nothin nyohoho
    Nevan -- : Cure myself.
    Rei -- <-- neutral. chaotic neutral
    GM -- from the waist down
    Yukiko -- and u got 4 turns after this
    Yukiko -- cure doesn't cure ice XD
    Yukiko -- aaaaaaaaw
    Nevan -- : Disease though
    Nevan -- : Idiot.
    Yukiko -- oh
    Yukiko -- damn -.-
    Rei -- how can he use bathroom?
    GM -- lol
    Yukiko -- lmao
    Nevan -- : lol
    Beo -- *carries the frozen girl to where she can watch the fight* this is gonna be funny
    GM -- Nevan is no longer poisoned
    Yukiko -- u mean diseased?
    Nevan -- : Booyah
    Nevan -- : I have to go in 3 BTW>
    Rei -- *use tornado wall
    GM -- Becca: *sighs*
    Yukiko -- my turn elfy
    GM -- Yukiko go
    Nevan -- : Sure ugly.
    Beo -- shhh fight is going on >_>
    Yukiko -- fiyaaaaaa ball!
    GM -- Nevan: unfrozen
    Yukiko -- nyohohoho
    GM -- 50 damage to Nevan
    Yukiko -- u dun need a disability, I'lls till r0x0r j00
    GM -- Nevan: 80 HP
    Beo -- o_O
    GM -- Nevan go
    Nevan -- : Runs over to the block of ice of Becca and holds her as a human shield then Healer+ me.
    GM -- Yukiko, 260 MP left
    GM -- can only do one of the two
    GM -- use human shield
    GM -- or healer+
    Yukiko -- *watches as N's hands freeze when touching ice*
    Yukiko -- XD
    Nevan -- : What I can run and use her as a shield?
    Nevan -- : Like cast while running?
    GM -- but casting a spell while holding a block of ice?
    Yukiko -- nope
    Yukiko -- lol
    Nevan -- : No
    GM -- with a person in it?
    Nevan -- : Not holding the ice
    Yukiko -- touch ice and u get frozen btw
    Beo -- what u name anyways strange girl >_>;;;; *eats some ice that surrounds her* your cold arent u?
    Nevan -- : Ducking under her
    GM -- or holding a person while casting spell
    GM -- :-P
    Yukiko -- lol@cav
    GM -- ok fine
    Nevan -- : Ducking behind her like
    Rei -- come on N, own that girlie
    GM -- Nevan at 150 HP
    GM -- Yukiko go
    Rei -- i got 50 gold riding on you
    Yukiko -- nyohohoho
    Nevan -- : Hit me and I kill her.
    Beo -- GO XEL i got 50 on u!
    Yukiko -- nyohohohoho
    Yukiko -- lol
    Yukiko -- hmm
    Yukiko -- Crackling!
    Beo -- do it for the girl!
    Nevan -- : I will blast a hole through her.
    Beo -- XP
    Yukiko -- aI'll use my huge evd to doge
    GM -- Becca dodges out of the way!
    Yukiko -- 2nd only to skinny ass
    Beo -- o_O
    Nevan -- : SHE IS FROZEN
    Yukiko -- lmao
    Nevan -- : FROZEN
    Yukiko -- so?
    GM -- Nope
    GM -- you "ran over the ice"
    Yukiko -- she's DR's pet
    Nevan -- : HOW THE HELL DOES SHE DODGE!?
    Yukiko -- LMAO
    Nevan -- : WTF?
    Nevan -- : I ran over the ice?
    GM -- oh sorry
    GM -- I misread
    Yukiko -- shuddaup and be frozen
    GM -- I thought you broke the ice
    Rei -- we skinnyasses have our way with dodging
    Nevan -- : Idiot.
    GM -- yeah she's a skinny ass
    GM -- she's a rogue :-)
    Yukiko -- lmao
    Yukiko -- cool
    Yukiko -- she's like scooby!
    Rei -- is she albino?
    GM -- She then turns N around and puts knives to Nevan's neck
    Yukiko -- take abck my turn
    Beo -- hold up that girl aint no part o this *takes block of ice bak*
    Nevan -- : She needs to be shot then.
    GM -- Becca: move and I'll kill your elf ass
    Yukiko -- *calls wings*
    Yukiko -- nyohohohoho
    Yukiko -- lmao
    Nevan -- : Want to try it?
    Nevan -- : You wouldn't.
    Yukiko -- she'll r0x0r j00
    GM -- Becca deals 200 damage to Nevan
    GM -- Nevan dead
    Yukiko -- LMAO
    Nevan -- : ...
    Yukiko -- LOL
    Beo -- WHOA LMAO!
    Yukiko -- chix0rz r0x0r elves!
    Nevan -- : I AM KILLING HER WHEN I COME BACK AROUND
    GM -- NO WIN, NO LOSS
    Beo -- hey u that wasnt right to interefere in a duel >_> *carries becca away*
    Yukiko -- don't worry
    Nevan -- : I WILL KILL HER AND BURN HER TO DEATH
    GM -- Becca escapes
    Yukiko -- u not gonna be revived anytime soon
    Yukiko -- *sigh*
    GM -- and Yukiko sighs
    Beo -- lmao
    Rei -- after her!
    Nevan -- : Shoots in the general direction
    Yukiko -- now that was a waste of time -.-
    GM -- you dead man
    GM -- you dead
    GM -- :-P
    Nevan -- : So what?
    GM -- lol
    Yukiko -- No more stealing form innocent girls!
    Beo -- really big waste
    Nevan -- : I get artifice to shoot.
    Nevan -- : You stole her clothes.
    GM -- you bought stuff, and learned never to underestimate a girl. Or anyone for that matter. You also learned not to be retarded. It?s a good day?s work.
    Nevan -- : Damn pedo.
    Beo -- o_o;;;
    Yukiko -- can't u tell she has enough problemm!? She likes Cav for godsakes!
    Beo -- yea!
    Nevan -- : Yes, never trust anyone with DR.
    Beo -- have some mercy!
    Nevan -- : Always kill first ask questions later.
    Yukiko -- Dr's chaotic evil -.-
    GM -- lol
    Beo -- lmao
    GM -- good night everyone
    Nevan -- : See ya
    GM -- and see you tommorow
    Rei -- did we get exp?
    Nevan -- : G Night
    Yukiko -- ja ne
    Nevan -- : I'm going
    GM -- nope
    Beo -- wow we got nothing done
    GM ? lol

  4. #144
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, 2 hour delay, I can ifhg tu guys. What's channel name?

  5. #145
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #mon. Memories Of Noaiah

  6. #146
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, we need a group leader for events like this. Who's it goignta be?

  7. #147
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <Yukiko> so
    <Yukiko> where you think she'd be
    <Melfice> Don't know...
    <Yukiko> btw... uses PIGGYBACK skill to jump on Mel's shoulders
    <GM> ok
    <GM> lol
    * Melfice dodges the pyggybacking tech...
    <Yukiko>
    <Yukiko> nyo
    <Melfice> XD
    <Yukiko> anyways
    <Yukiko> lets go find her
    <GM> so, she answered N's question and said she was a part of a resistance group against the elves
    <Melfice> Okay...
    <GM> so you may go around and try to find their HQ
    <Yukiko> Ok
    <Melfice> Oh...
    <Yukiko> and she's not 11?
    <Yukiko> shini asaked her
    <GM> she's 17
    <Yukiko> but was never answered
    <Yukiko> ok
    <Yukiko> she's 17
    <Yukiko> but still jail bait for Beo
    <Melfice> Well she didn't looked 11 when we got her....
    <Melfice> Beo and me...
    <Yukiko> lets end the others off tot own
    <Yukiko> cav and N
    <GM> everyone is asleep
    <Yukiko> shini and OCB and psycho
    <GM> its nighttime
    <Yukiko> oh
    <Yukiko> lol
    <Melfice> Oh...
    <GM> so you maybe should walk out with Melfice
    <GM> sneak out
    <Yukiko> Ok
    <GM> so the others don't "bother" you
    <Yukiko> *sneaky sneaky!*
    <Melfice> Sneak sneak, also...
    <Yukiko> aed can I please really have a magical harisen btw?
    <GM> lol
    <Melfice> A Harisen?
    <Yukiko> hai
    <Yukiko> good for getting cav to shut up
    <Melfice> Nani wa Harisen desu ka?
    <GM> the thing is about rogue HQ's is that they can be tricky, you won't find them unless you get someone to tell you...
    <GM> so where could you find someone who is stupid enough to do that?
    <GM> or drunk enough
    <Yukiko> big fan from japan used to discioline
    <Yukiko> Scooby!
    <Yukiko> Lets go find scooby
    <Yukiko> get im drunk
    <Yukiko> and then find it
    <Melfice> We can go to any Inn!
    <Melfice> How many inns are there here?
    <GM> 2 Inns so far that I have down
    <Yukiko> agh, I got the scooby doo song in my head
    <Yukiko> ok
    <GM> and a bunch of houses that I can make up
    <GM> but yeah, sounds like a plan
    <Yukiko> Scoobys in the Inn us aid last night?
    <GM> you find scooby in his inn
    <Yukiko> ok
    <Melfice> Let's start by the inn, it belongs to a "friend" of mine...
    <Yukiko> Oi, Scooby-san
    * Melfice hears Wow wow
    <GM> Scooby: what do y'all want? It's 2 AM?
    <Yukiko> want a couple of drinks on us?
    <GM> Scooby: sure!
    <GM> wait
    <GM> no
    <Yukiko> since you've helped us out soe mucha nd all ^^
    <GM> we can't post this
    <Melfice> The dog speaks!
    <Yukiko> oh
    <GM>
    <Melfice> as wings ^^
    <GM> scooby is a halfling btw
    <Melfice> Mutant dog?
    <Yukiko> damn the anti alchohol
    <Yukiko> ok
    <GM> with big green hair
    <Yukiko> um
    <GM> and goggles
    <Yukiko> lets buy scooby some food!
    <Melfice> Okay...
    <Yukiko> a big banquet
    <Yukiko> lmao
    <GM> dammit! gotta get to school!
    <Melfice> Any money?
    <Yukiko> ok
    <GM> *kicks wall*
    <Yukiko>
    <GM>
    <Yukiko> eh dun wry
    <GM> so then
    <Yukiko> So
    <Melfice> Okay... I can manage this somehow, DR!
    <Yukiko> gimme a magical harsien and I'll keep em in line
    <Yukiko> and myself
    <Yukiko>
    <GM> while I'm gone ya'll can plan it or you can do whatever
    <GM> you can go on without me
    <Yukiko> ok
    <GM> just make up what scooby says
    <Melfice> Got it...
    <Yukiko> ok
    <Yukiko> cya
    <GM> the HQ is in the basement of a tavern
    <Yukiko> so Scooby, you hungry?
    <Yukiko> here
    <Yukiko> it's easier
    <Melfice> What does that thing eat?
    <Yukiko> hmm
    * Melfice is perplexed...
    <Yukiko> Scooby: I'll eat anything! I'm jsut hungry!
    <Yukiko> although...
    <Melfice> Oh...
    <Melfice> Any money here?
    <Yukiko> a good 5 star restaurant
    <Yukiko> w/ 1 lb. of steak will be good
    <Melfice> ?_?...
    <Yukiko> Yuki; yeah, we got 6000g
    <Yukiko> that should be enouhg -.-
    <Yukiko> er
    <Yukiko> 4000
    <Melfice> Wait... i think that i see the girl we are looking for!
    <Melfice> There!
    * Melfice points to a table in which the girl is sat
    <Yukiko> where?
    <Yukiko> Oh
    <Melfice> Let me do the aproximation...
    <Yukiko> let's go get her!
    * Melfice goes to the table
    <Yukiko> Scooby: What about my food
    <Yukiko> ?
    <Melfice> I have no money!
    <Yukiko> Yuki: Sry! gotta go! bai bai Scooby-chan
    <Melfice> Oh... Bye!
    <Yukiko> *hides behing melfice*
    <Yukiko> don't let her see meyet
    <Yukiko> she might go crazy on us
    * Melfice goes near the table w/Yuki behind
    <Melfice> Keep hidden!
    <Melfice> ::Becky::
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Oh... hi! you was the guy in the cavern!
    <Melfice> hi there...
    <Melfice> Why are you wouned?
    <Yukiko> becky: those mean bastards
    <Melfice> Oh! hee hee
    <Yukiko> Some skinny ass pale guy slashed me
    <Yukiko> and tripped me
    * Melfice sweatdrops...
    <Yukiko> then my love Beo tried tos ave me
    <Yukiko> but an evil Jealous little girl attacked me w/ice!
    <Melfice> Oh! Your love?
    <Melfice> Jealous?
    <Melfice> Yukiko Jealous of you?
    <Yukiko> Hai! I know he lvoes me! he had a strange look in his eyes when he saw me!
    <Melfice> Well Beo is somewhat odd!...
    <Yukiko> Yes she must be! Why else would she try to freeze me when I was running off?
    <Melfice> Anyway... they are good people...
    <Yukiko> Yuki; -.- (must resist urge to kill...)
    <Melfice> (resist... there...)
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Uhm?
    <Yukiko> Becca: Bull! I had to kill an ELF to get away
    <Yukiko> he and the albino girl were fighting eachother, and he hused me as a shield
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: No i meant that if they were with us would be a good help.
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: But they're nuts!
    <Melfice> Good help?
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Yeah, our movement to exterminate the elves...
    <Yukiko> *notices that everyone in inn besides mel and becca are gone, innkeeper went to bed also*
    <Melfice> We need more members!...
    <Melfice> This is closing!...
    <Yukiko> No...
    <Yukiko> He said to stay a slong as we want, but not mae a ruckus
    <Melfice> ::Becky sees Yuki:: Ack! the crazy girl!
    <Yukiko> I ... gave him soem extra money
    <Yukiko> yes
    <Melfice> No.. stop!
    <Yukiko> I'm not crazy!
    <Yukiko> and don't try to run away again -.-
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Why did you attacked me?!
    <Yukiko> it's the iditos I'm w/who are crazy
    <Melfice> You started it!
    <Melfice> Okay, okay!
    <Yukiko> I froze you to keep you to stay and listen
    <Melfice> stop it here...
    <Melfice> First Nevan is with us.
    <Yukiko> I'll be taking charge of the idiots tonight
    <Yukiko> ?
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: He is an elf!
    <Yukiko> yes
    <Yukiko> but a good elf
    <Yukiko> he's against the other elves
    <Melfice> Yeah, but he is not bad!
    <Yukiko> and you love Cav... is an idiot, I'd nvr even think of liing him -.-
    <Yukiko> plus I'm 12 -.-
    <Melfice> Also... All this was a misunderstanding for sure, so don't worry
    <Melfice> He saw you very pretty... Er...
    <Melfice> ::Becky blushes::
    <Melfice> ::BeckY:: well, i guess that after all you are not that nuts...
    <Yukiko> nyo! of course not!
    <Melfice> ::Becky thinks::
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: What if you joined our force?
    <Melfice> The FAEC
    <Yukiko> hmmm
    <Yukiko> Maybe... temporarily
    <Melfice> ::BEcky:: The Force Against Elfic Creatures
    <Melfice> We need more members to stand against the invaders!
    <Melfice> They have invaded us
    <Melfice> used us
    <Yukiko> we'd do more good though as a 3rd party
    <Yukiko> but
    <Yukiko> if we can make an alliance of some sort
    <Yukiko> and communicat e by some means
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: uh?
    <Yukiko> we can contact eahcother, and plan strikes
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: What kind of alliance?
    <Melfice> The FAEC is an only group...
    <Yukiko> we are strong enouhg alone, we dont need any extra people w/us *points to 2 destroyed elf labs*
    <Melfice> Besides, we work better alone...
    <Yukiko> it works better for us to be off on our own, especially w/the kinda people in the group
    <Yukiko> but we should stay in contact
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: But we have weapons
    <Melfice> ...You might need them...
    <Yukiko> so we can plan strikes on different labs
    <Yukiko> yes
    * Melfice says in low voice "seems to be a little desperate..."
    <Yukiko> we just bought new ones recently, we'd haveta as God if we cna get new ones
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Anyway... i'm not the leader of the group...
    <Yukiko> Nor am I, but I think I'll be taing over after tthe fiasco last night
    <Melfice> So, is a decission i cannot take, if He decides to accept that proposal, then,
    <Melfice> We might do an alliance...
    <Yukiko> we could use info on the elves
    <Melfice> Sounds reasonable...
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Also we can share ours with you!
    <Yukiko> I don't think there are that many labs left on this continenet
    <Yukiko> maybe we should move on to the eastern continent
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Not in this but in others... still keeps the menace of the Elfs
    <Yukiko> I hear of many bad creatures running through nthere
    <Yukiko> welll
    <Yukiko> let's go tlak to your leader
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Not now.. he might be sleeping...
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Tomorrow tomorrow you can go there...
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: We can date here, and then, i can lead you there...
    <Melfice> Well... til tomorrow then...
    <Yukiko> You think that youg uys cna handle the rest of ht elf labds on this continent??
    <Yukiko> ok
    <Yukiko> til tomorrow
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: We have done it til now... in fact our group is somewhat recent... well... I... have to go!
    * Melfice sees becky exiting the inn...
    <Melfice> ::Becky turns her head::
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: If possible, bring Beo!
    <Yukiko> *sigh* *smacs forehead*
    <Melfice> ::Becky:: Please...
    <Melfice> Indeed a crush!
    <Yukiko> at least the idiot doesn't to anything too irritating
    <Melfice> ::Becky disappears in the darkness of the city.....::
    <Melfice> Let's not follow her... not now...
    <Yukiko> no
    <Melfice> Well, after this, what can we do?
    <Melfice> I have my home...
    <Melfice> but it is really dirty nobody has been there in 3 years...
    <Yukiko> hmm
    <Yukiko> lets check it out
    <Melfice> Okay...
    <Yukiko> *piggybacs*
    * Melfice drives Yukiko to his home
    <Melfice> Is that absolutely needed?
    <Yukiko> hai
    Melfice> ?_?...
    <Yukiko> I do it to Beo all the time
    <Melfice> Okay...
    <Yukiko> my weak widdle albino legs can't support me allt he time ^_^
    * Melfice and his "backpack" arrive Mel's home...
    <Yukiko> nyohhohohohoho
    <Melfice> Take care...
    <Yukiko> hmm
    <Yukiko> lets see
    <Yukiko> can we get in?
    * Melfice turns on lights...
    <Yukiko> or will we have ta breka in
    <Melfice> yes, you might enter...
    <Yukiko> oh, nevermind that ^^;;
    <Melfice> Make yourself at my home...
    <Yukiko> *uses harisen to clean off stool, and sits down*
    <Yukiko> hmmm
    <Melfice> Well... i still have to clean all but i think i can leave it for tomorrow...
    <Yukiko> what should our next m ove be...
    * Melfice feels hungry...
    <Melfice> For now eat!
    <Yukiko> We should get off of this continent, and move on tot ehe next
    <Melfice> I've bought something...
    <Yukiko> most towns here have been destroyed
    <Melfice> What?
    <Yukiko> and the labs are mostly gone
    <Yukiko> plus
    <Yukiko> if we can go east
    <Melfice> Then?
    <Yukiko> we can always tell the leader of the church of DragonRider
    <Yukiko> Pope Greg
    <Melfice> Pope Greg?
    <Yukiko> that the elves are rising up agin
    <Yukiko> (it's DR's real name )
    <Melfice> I see... anyway Here there is still something that keeps me puzzled...
    <Melfice> In the cave i saw the golden monolith there were other thing
    <Yukiko> hmmm
    <Yukiko> well let's investigate that cave further
    <Melfice> Noaiah Plates.
    <Yukiko> but we should wiat for the others, plus I
    <Melfice> A crush of Noaiah Plates...
    <Melfice> yes?
    <Yukiko> am tired *yawns*
    <Yukiko> what are Noaiah Plates?
    <Melfice> Dunno... never heared about them... yet we could go there and see...
    <Yukiko> hmmm
    <Yukiko> We should
    <Melfice> We can keep with these people and
    <Melfice> take advantage that they have things set here..
    <Yukiko> we still nneed to find transportation to get east, so while we build up money, we can stya here
    <Melfice> May be they pay us!
    <Yukiko> but I won't let us be turned into a group of mercenaries for these people
    <Yukiko> maybe do a few jobs
    <Yukiko> then go east
    <Melfice> Yes...
    <Melfice> Well, i'm off to my bed...
    <Melfice> You can rest in an armchair...
    <Yukiko> I'll sleep here on sofa I guess
    <Melfice> Well... i'll give you something for not to freeze
    <Yukiko> don't worry *foies the chimney*
    <Yukiko> problem solved
    <Melfice> Tomorrow tell the people to go to the inn, and there, ...
    <Melfice> oh, okay,
    <Melfice> And there tell Becky to lead you to their boss... sleep well...
    * Melfice closes the door of his room....

  8. #148
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bravo, bravo!

    that's some of the stuff we're missing so far, someone besides me doing plot stuff. Perfect! :-)

    So I guess we'll continue from there whenever.

    NOTE TO PEOPLE: they did this perfectly. They didnt screw up the plot, they didnt do anything crazy, they were reasonable and interesting at the same time. Very good :-D

  9. #149
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed. Good job.

    NOW GET ME MY GOD DAMNED CHARACTER SHEET!!!

  10. #150
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Be patient you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •